About Rides P.O.P Sessions and Tickets:1. Park closing time is subject to change without notice.
2. Anyone riding the rides MUST have tickets or POP including parents accompanying children.
3. All riders must be present at ticket booths to receive POP bracelet.
4. Only a ticket booth representative can put a POP bracelet on a guest's wrist.
5. All Birthday Party guests and/or group leaders must have tickets or POP to ride.
6. Please take note there are (2) Summer POP Sessions. Please ask cashier for session being sold.
7. Sorry, there are NO refunds on POP bracelets or tickets.
Restrictions:8. Certain rides have Height Restrictions which are posted at the ticket booth windows. Please check these restrictions before waiting on lines.
9. Use of profane language or gestures will be cause of ejection from the park
10. Line cutting is cause of ejection from the park
**To ensure their safety and well being guests with certain disabilities are prohibited from some rides & attractions**
Rain Policy:11. Rain Policy- Adventureland may temporarily suspend operations due to changing weather conditions. In the event the park CLOSES Rain Checks are as follows: UNDER 2 HOURS- FULL PRICE COMPLIMENTARY PASS; UNDER 4 HOURS-HALF PRICE COMPLIMENTARY PASS
Safety Rules:12. Proper attire- for your safety, proper footwear is required upon entering the park. Open-toed sandals/shoes or flip flops are discouraged on any amusement ride or attraction in the park. Shirts and shoes must be worn at all times while visiting the park. Clothing with profane or offensive wording will not be allowed. Park entry may be denied if clothing is deemed inappropriate for our family atmosphere.
Not Allowed:13. Pets are not permitted in the park. Unless checked in by security and approved as a service animal.
14. Season Pass holders must abide by all park rules or risk revocation of their season pass without refund.
15. Picnicking is not permitted anywhere in the park. For safety reasons, barbeque fires are not permitted. Coolers, food or beverages may not be brought into the park or parking lots.
16. Paging is not permitted. Personal announcements and pages cannot be broadcast in the park. Pre-arranged meeting places should be planned BEFORE you begin your visit.