Each year, Adventureland proudly gives back to a multitude of non-profit organizations, each supporting a different, yet important cause. In addition to partnering with local divisions of national organizations such as the March of Dimes and the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation, Adventureland often works side-by-side with the Boy Scouts of America, Girl Scouts of America and hundreds of schools in and around the tri-state area. When these non-profit organizations hold fundraisers and other events, Adventureland will usually donate two complimentary P.O.P. passes to be used as raffles, silent auction, or auction items.
Please read the following guidelines carefully; if your organization fits the criteria, you are welcome to mail us a request for consideration. You can also call us at 631-694-6868 if your group is interested in partnering with Adventureland for a fundraiser or even an exclusive night of fun for your group at the park.
- Requests must be from non-profit organizations and charities holding fundraisers and planning for passes to be used as raffle, silent auction, or auction items.
- All requests must be typed on the non-profit organization’s official letterhead, and mailed to us with a stamped, self-addressed envelope at least one month before the fundraising event. No phone calls, please.
Adventureland Amusement Park
Attn: Donations Department
2245 Broad Hollow Road
Farmingdale, NY 11735
- Please include the date and location of the fundraising event, along with the contact person’s name, phone number and email address. If the request fits our guidelines, passes will be mailed to the organization’s business address.
- We do not donate to individuals or to for-profit organizations.
- Requests that do not meet the above guidelines will not be processed. Due to the large volume of requests we receive, we are not able to call or email our regrets if your request does not meet our guidelines.