Frequently Asked Questions:
How much does it cost to enter Adventureland?
It is free to enter Adventureland, only people that are going on rides have to purchase a P.O.P. bracelet or individual ride tickets.
What is the age requirement for riders?
ALL riders regardless of age need tickets or a P.O.P. bracelet to ride. No exceptions.
Can I share the bracelet?
No, a P.O.P. bracelet can only be worn by one person and must be put on by a Ticket Booth Representative. A P.O.P. bracelet will only be valid if it is worn on the wrist, ankle, or belt loop.
What are the height requirements for your rides?
Specific information regarding height requirements can be found Here. For your convenience, your child's height can be measured at both of our Ticket Booths. All children are measured wearing their shoes. (Exception: If shoes have been altered in any way then the child will be required to remove their shoes before being measured.).
What if my child is too short to ride?
On rides that require an adult to accompany a child, both the child and the adult must have tickets or a bracelet to ride. An adult is a person 18 years of age or older. There is no substitution for parental supervision.
How much does it costs to park at Adventureland?
Parking at Adventureland is free.
Are pets allowed at Adventureland?
Only service animals approved by Park Safety are allowed inside Adventureland.
Can I bring my own food into the park?
Picnicking is not permitted anywhere in the park. For safety reasons, barbeque fires are not permitted. Coolers, food or beverages may not be brought into the park or parking lots.
Do you have strollers & wheelchairs for rent?
Yes, strollers and wheelchairs are all available, for rent, at gift shop on a first-come, first-serve basis.
How many people must be in my group to get a discount?
Groups of 20 or more can receive discounted admission to Adventureland by booking a visit 48 hours in advance. For more information, visit our Group Sales page.
Where is the First Aid?
First Aid is located in City Hall next to the bumper cars. A map of the park can be found Here.
Where is the lost and found?
The lost and found is located in City Hall next to the bumper cars. A map of the park can be found Here.
Where can I get the special needs pass?
Special needs passes are available at City Hall, located next to the bumper cars. This pass allows the person with special needs and up to 4 others to cut to the front of the line. A map of the park can be found Here.
How much is the season pass?
Adventureland's season pass is $129.99 per person if purchased in the park. It is $124.99 per person if purchased Here. Season pass rules and regulations can be found Here.
How can I find out more information about a birthday party?
Please visit the birthday party page Here or call (631) 694-6300 for more information.
Additional Questions?Please Contact Us so we can answer your questions.
General Behavior:Adventureland is Long Island's leader in family fun. The use of profane language or gestures and line cutting will result in ejection from the park. For your safety, proper footwear is required upon entering the park. Open-toed sandals/shoes or flip flops are discouraged on any amusement ride or attraction in the park. Shirts and shoes must be worn at all times while visiting the park. Clothing with profane or offensive wording will not be allowed. Park entry may be denied if clothing is deemed inappropriate for our family atmosphere
About Rides P.O.P Sessions and Tickets:
- Park closing time is subject to change without notice.
- Anyone riding the rides MUST have tickets or POP including parents accompanying children.
- All riders must be present at ticket booths to receive POP bracelet.
- Only a ticket booth representative can put a POP bracelet on a guest's wrist.
- All Birthday Party guests and/or group leaders must have tickets or POP to ride.
- Please take note there are (2) Summer POP Sessions. Please ask cashier for session being sold.
- Sorry, there are NO refunds on POP bracelets or tickets.
- Certain rides have Height Restrictions which are posted at the ticket booth windows. Please check these restrictions before waiting on lines.
- Use of profane language or gestures will be cause of ejection from the park
- Line cutting is cause of ejection from the park **To ensure their safety and well being guests with certain disabilities are prohibited from some rides & attractions**
- Rain Policy- Adventureland may temporarily suspend operations due to changes in the weather conditions. In the event the park closes, Rain Checks are as follows: UNDER 3 HOURS-FULL PRICE COMP
- Proper attire- for your safety, proper footwear is required upon entering the park. Open-toed sandals/shoes or flip flops are discouraged on any amusement ride or attraction in the park. Shirts and shoes must be worn at all times while visiting the park. Clothing with profane or offensive wording will not be allowed. Park entry may be denied if clothing is deemed inappropriate for our family atmosphere.
- Pets are not permitted in the park, unless checked in by security and approved as a service animal.
- Season Pass holders must abide by all park rules or risk revocation of their season pass without refund.
- Picnicking is not permitted anywhere in the park. For safety reasons, barbeque fires are not permitted. Coolers, food or beverages may not be brought into the park or parking lots.
- Paging is not permitted. Personal announcements and pages cannot be broadcast in the park. Pre-arranged meeting places should be planned BEFORE you begin your visit.
For additional information on Group Sales Programs please contact our group event sales team at 1-877-653-0231.
Book Your Group Reservation